May 19, 2012

Monument Newborn Photographer--------------------------Newborn Emery---3 days new

This is the adorable DelGrosso Family...can I just say, I love them!!! I took Clara's (now big sister)pictures when she was 1yr's. old & now she's almost 2 & has a baby sister to love on. & boy oh boy, does she love Miss Emery; so sweet!!! I haven't done a newborn session in FOREVER, so when I held miss Emery, I fell in love. Her tiny fingers, tiny toes....oh, my did I love on her & our cuddle time!!! Callie (mom) & I kept joking how she was like dressing up a doll in different bows and blankets in/out of buckets & baskets. Hee-hee!!! She was amazing, one feeding & then she slept through the remainder of our session until we did Mom & Dad shots at the very end. I am so happy with the pictures we captured together & I hope you guys are too!!! Till next time...Many, many blessings, Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment