May 19, 2012

Manitou Springs Baby Photographer---------------------1yr.old, Matthias

This is one of the sweetest baby boys I have ever met...those blue eyes are killer. His smiles & grins are truly contagious. Lynn,his ma-ma, had just worken him from his morning nap & he was almost instantly ready for his photoshoot with all smiles, hugs & love to share. We picked Manitou Springs for a location due to the bright pops of color & fun background...the Penny Arcade is definitely on my top 5 list for fun & fabulous locations to shoot in. I also love spending summer nights their with my family & then ending at a new resturaunt of choice. The best part of this session was the last few frames when we decided to strip him down & get shots of his rolls & bare buns...nothing much cuter than that!!!=) He was so joyful when naked too...he loved every second of it. What a cutie! So glad I got the opportunity to take his 1yr. pics. I loved every second of it.=) Blessings, Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment