May 19, 2012

Castle Rock Couples Photographer-------------------Whitney & Rich

This is Whitney & Rich...a beautiful (understatment of the century) newlywed couple & newly pregnant, in fact, we took some fun pictures at this session to share their BIG news with family & friends. It was a biter-sweet session however; just married & only a few months along & Rich was being deployed a few days after this shoot. I was getting choked up talking to them about it. I have been thinking of you both & praying for you frequently throughout this journey! On a positive note: I was in heaven...the light, the wardrobe, the photogenic, gorgeous smiles...everything was going my way!!! Love those moments when things just "click." That was this photoshoot on this evening; yes, it was windy, but the wind was working for Whitney...I'm sure it helps a bit however; that she has amazingly gorgeous Texas hair! Big,blonde, full of body & long. Whitney definitely had the whole pregnancy glow thing going on...LOVE. Rich, well, he's just a true gentleman & so sweet & tender with his wife. It was a blissful evening of sweet moments captured...many unexpected. It's after sessions like these that make me say...I love my job!=) I hope you LOVE your photos Whitney & Rich...and I cannot wait to photograph your sweet baby girl when she arrives. Many blessings on the remainder of your pregnancy as well as protection on your deployment!!! Blessings, Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment