May 19, 2012

Colorado Springs Family Photographer---------------------------The Barnett Family

This is the Barnett Family...another fabulous family of four!!! We were supposed to do their family photoshoot clear back in the fall, but due to several re-schedules it got pushed back till May. So, that brings us "here" & I'm glad it finally worked out & I was able to meet them all. Such a fun, tight-knit family & because they recently joined the YMCA, I get to see them all the time, or at least Connie.=) I love it when I actually develop relationships with my clients outside of my shoots...just another reason I love what I do. Back to the session: as is obvious from the photos, the brother/sister have a pretty special relationship themselves. I just love the 3 sequence shots I happened to get of them when I asked one to kiss the other on the cheek. Too cute!!! Pretty sure they are some of mom & dad's favorite shots too. Ha! Loved hanging out with you guys & I look forward to many more memories and photo-taking in the future. Blessings, Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment