May 19, 2012

Castle Rock Family Photographer--------------------------Mom & Son

Meet mom, Sadie (of course I love her name, my daughter has the same one!!!=)) & her son, Nolan. The instant I met them both, I felt like I had known them for years...some people are just like that. The connection comes so easily & they are both soooooo SWEET. I mean genuinely kind & sincere. A simple smile, not many words, & completely zero fuss from either, just happy, joyful souls. I so enjoyed my morning with the two of them; such a special bond as mother & son. You can tell how much Nolan loves his ma-ma...the sweet embraces, hugs & kisses. Sadie is one tender-hearted ma-ma too...so patient & kind. I loved working with both of you so much and really hope I get the opportunity to do it again someday. Many Blessings, Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment