May 19, 2012

Colorado Springs Newborn Photographer--------------------Newborn Payton---4wks.new

PURE angelicniss is what I think of when I think of Miss Payton. Already 4 weeks old, but you would never know it looking at her nor holding her tiny, petite, little frame. She is such a strong little miracle/figher. She was a preemie, born 6 weeks early & was in the NICU for a month due to staff infection. She's amazing & I love her soooo!!! I had the special opportunity to take pictures of her big brother, Tucker (now 14months old) for his 1yr. pics back in January, then re-schedule after re-schedule...I finally got to meet up with Hannah (mom) again. She's one of the strongest people I know...not only did she have babies back 2 back, but they are moving in a few months...I won't even go into detail about her crazy pregnancy or awful horror story labor/hospital saga!!! I'll just leave it at: AMAZING & STRONG. Oh, again, another client I consider a friend...we just click. Love it.=) Had so much fun during our 3 hr. adventure at her house & I want her to have lots more babies, so I can take lots more pictures of them...cause her & her hubby make some darn cute babies!!!=) Blessings, Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment