May 19, 2012

Colorado Springs Baby Photographer-------------------1yr.old,Zoe

Meet little Zoe Jane...she just turned 1 & she's cute as a bug!!! So many different expressions, such a sweet disposition...I enjoyed my every minute with her. But my favorite moment out of the entire session is when Zoe was sitting on a blanket & discovered a lady bug for the first time EVER. She watched it crawl on her toes, up her legs, on each tiny finger...& then tried to eat it. It was the cutest thing ever...I laughed till I almost cried. To see life through their eyes at age one...so simple & sweet & innocent. It gives me such joy as a photographer to get to capture moments like that, for her mom & dad to forever treasure. I hope I get to capture many more wonderful memories of little Miss Zoe. Blessings, Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment