February 25, 2012

Colorado Springs Family Photographer---------------------The Natarajan Family






I was blessed again with another photogenic & fun family. The Natarajan family happens to be neighbors with a family that plays soccer with my daughter & saw the link posted on Facebook about the Valentine's Mini-Sessions---who then, btw, told her co-worker who booked her engagement session with me (which I already took). Crazy, right?!! I love it. Word of mouth advertising is the BEST. Sandy & her beautiful family were soooo beyond amazing during our session...endured the crazy Colorado wind that came out of no where, were patient & flexible & understanding. If I was handing out awards for any of these traits that day, it would've gone to this family. It was a pleasure to work with them & capture some precious smiles, kisses & warm cozy-blanketed family hugs.
Many Blessings to you Natarajan Family,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment