February 25, 2012

Colorado Springs Couples Photographer-----------------The Argues






HELLO...one of the cutest couples I have ever had the privledge of meeting & photographing!!!=) Jackie & Dave...really LOVED you both; so sweet,so relaxed, so up for anything. The perfect clients. Thanks for braving the cold temperatures for all my crazy shots Dave...told you it would be worth it; you guys look phenomenal. I also LOVED what you wore (which I probably said at least 100 times), but the tweed mixed with leather & pops of color was gorgeous!!! I can tell how LOVED you both are too by how many amazing compliments you received on my Facebook fan page. What a testimony to your commitment & love for one another. Thanks for an amazing session.
Many Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment