February 25, 2012

Colorado Springs Baby/Family Photographer-------------The Kiger Family






This is the sweet Kiger Family!!! I had the pleasure of meeting them last yr. when little Grayson was just months old & we did family pictures. I remember taking note of the unconditional love Becca & Nick had for each other...still true today; they are so good together & such wonderful parents to their little sweet-pea. There isn't many more things in life that bring me such joy than to watch parents loving on their babies. Although Grayson is pretty easy to love!=) Grayson was such a happy little guy during our mini-session, I just kept asking, "Is he ALWAYS this happy?" To which both parents, reassured me, "Yes." Lucky & blessed. We had a great time in the warmth of the morning sun & captured more wonderful memories of this growing family.
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment