February 23, 2012

Colorado Springs Children's Photographer--------------The Croak Siblings





This was my 1st Valentine's Mini-Session of the weekend (out of 10). To start things off...let's just say I was beyond pleasantly surprised when these ADORABLY dressed kiddos all hopped out of the mini-van. WOW!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVED their outfits...mostly hand-made by their awesome mom. Pink tu-tu's, converse, heart-shaped knee high socks, each wearing shirts with valentine fabric monogramed letters on them. Over the top cuteness!!! Oh & if that wasn't enough...mom brought a home-made banner for me to use for a prop. Wish i could've kept it. Thanks Shannon for all of your amazing help & patience during this early, chilly morning! I had a blast with your kiddos & hope I have the opportunity to work with you all again.
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment