February 26, 2012

Colorado Springs Children's Photographer---------------The Whitt Sisters








Ava & Bella, Bella & Ava...2 peas in a pod!!! I adore these two sweeties!!! Bella plays soccer with my daughter, Sadie, through Pride & she can boot that ball across the field like nobody's business.=) We love this girl & I was thrilled when they discovered my Facebook fan page & booked a mini-session with me. These 2 were decked from head to toe in bright reds, pinks, blacks, whites, hearts, tu-tus, tights, socks, boots, hats, sweaters...mom even brought the adorable cup-cake props. LOVE, LOVE, LOVED every shot we got. There was lots of hugging, giggeling, running & eating of candy...all to stay warm of course.;) With mom & dad nearby to remind them of warm hot chocolate & a car heater when all was said & done. Smart parents, right?!=) Thanks again Whitt Family for choosing me...hope you loved ever single moment that was captured. I had a blast personally; your girls are precious!!!=)
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment