February 23, 2012

Colorado Springs Baby Photographer-----1yr. old Tucker's Cake Smash (part 1)










Oh my did I have a blast with this little guy!!! Tucker...truly, one of the cutest babies I have EVER laid eyes on. So incredibly happy & full of JOY...he even did the "wiggle" dance for me. hee-hee! This was part 1 of his full session. I love doing Cake Smashes because you never know how a 1yr. old is going to react???!!! Cry, laugh, dig in or turn the other cheek. Tucker did take a little coaxing, but after a few mouth fulls of chocolate, he was ready for more!=) He really did a number on this adorable cake (by LK Cakes...find her on FB by the way). She makes the perfect 4" size "Cake Smash" cake. Not only are they adorable, but delicious. This cake smash was a hit & I can't wait to get to part 2...downtown urban Tucker. Stay tuned for more...
Blessings Hamilton Family!!!
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment