February 26, 2012

Colorado Springs Couples Photographer--------------------Kalyn & Alex










Have you ever seen such beautiful people???!!! Seriously a gorgeous couple Kalyn & Alex. I was thrilled they discovered me through some mutual friends I had done a session for back in the fall. They were so easy to talk to, so photogenic, felt like I had known them for years. THESE are the kind of sessions that make me love my job!!! I pretty much told them they could do no wrong with each shot...when you are naturally that pretty in front of the camera; it comes pretty naturally!;)I especially wanted these pictures to be amazing for them since I came to learn that not only did they not have engagement pictures, but no wedding pictures. Such a pitty when you're this pretty!;) LOL!!! Anyway, really hope you LOVE each & every moment that was captured on this beautiful Colorado day! Thank you Alex for serving our country & Kalyn keep strong during his next deployment. Thinking of you both!!!
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment