December 4, 2011

Colorado Springs/Old Colorado City Family Photographer-----------The Huisinga Family









1st time meeting this family...LOVED them!!! We had so many ironies as we talked during the session, I couldn't believe it. Was definitely a session destined by God. I felt honored that they chose me to photograph their amazing family. They have moved all over the country, but now have plans to move overseas...wow!!! I so thoroughly enjoyed our beautiful afternoon together. Did I mention their great sense of fashion? I would've never thought to put navy blue, gold & cranberry together...yet, it looked so bold & striking...plus it worked perfectly against the urban city backdrop. I promise this was NOT planned, just worked out GREAT!!! Love it when that happens. =) Many Blessings to you Huisinga Family...many blessings!!!
~Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment