December 4, 2011

Colorado Springs Couples Photographer------------------Nancy & George







First & foremost what I remember about this super simple sweet session is that Nancy has a heart of Gold & I can only hope to someday be the wife that she is to George to my own husband! Wow!!! The love that she showed him was truly unconditional. What a special woman. I loved watching her love on him even when I wasn't snapping away. It was a beautiful day at Fox Run Park with gorgeous sunlight shining through the tall pines. My favorite pic of the day was the 1st one shown...George leaning in to "swoon" his wife. Precious. What a joy it was to photograph an older couple still so visibly in love. May God grant you both many more years together!!!
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment