December 4, 2011

Colorado Springs Couples Photographer----------------------------Pamela & Kurt








What a fabulous session this was!!! I had the honor of joining this sweet couple on their property off of Hodgen Rd. It was everything Pamela described & more...red barn, vintage tractor, wheat feilds & gorgeous custom built home with wrap-around porch. I adored my time with Pamela & Kurt. They were so hospitable & so comfortable around me & the camera. I told them "You make marriage look sexy" & I meant it. After 30 some years together...the love they have for one another was so obvious; it was beautiful. Kurt had just returned from a long weekend at a men's retreat & he was clearly eager to be back home with his woman!!! They were all about aiming to please & allowed me to carry out all kinds of crazy ideas I had for them...which made it a dream shoot. I told them, not everyone is so compliant!;) Thanks again for a wonderful afternoon. Loved working with you both. Here's to many, many more years together. I look forward to our next session together...whenever that may be.
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment