December 12, 2011

Colorado Springs Family Photographer-----------------------The Kugler Family









These are just a FEW shots from this amazing shoot with this seriously sweet family. I had so much fun with the Kuglers: Stephanie(mom), Dan(dad), Nathan(son) & Abby(daughter). They are all so photogenic!!! I asked them beforehand if they would be my guinea pigs at this new location I've been wanting to try out FOREVER & voila'...they said yes. I was thrilled, because it was a gorgeous day, the sun was out & the location was really neat; they liked it & I liked it. Love finding new places to hold sessions at. Always on the lookout...something new, something that has never been done before. Anyway, I was so happy they obliged my request & we then meandered over to the stick sculptures on Colorado College Campus for a few more shots to end the evening. Once that sun drops behind the mountains it's darn right CHILLY!;) Merry Christmas Kugler Family...I loved receiving your Christmas card. Great choices!!!
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment