December 4, 2011

Colorado Springs Family Photographer----------------------------The Harmon Family












One of my FAVORITE families of all time...because they are some of our best friends! This family CAN'T take a bad picture; they are all beautiful inside & out. Love them! Janise & I coordinated our thoughts & plans & outfits (well theirs)clear back in August with this session in mind. I scoped the perfect little secret spot at Rock Ledge Ranch & she went shopping. Together we used some fun props we had previously used, threw in some candy-canes & happy faces & voila'=PERFECTION! The light couldn't have been more perfect; it was a wintery pale sky & the cool undertones of the trees around them were the complete additon to their bright pops of reds & blues. I had so much fun at this shoot...we all laughed till we cried. I am thankful for friendship & for photography & when I can combine the best of both worlds---life is good. =)
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment