December 4, 2011

Colorado Springs Family Photographer-----------------------The Flowers Family










Love, love, love this family!!! Introducing the beautiful, sweet & talented Flowers Family! I have known Tessa for almost 9, maybe even 10 years now. We used to work together at Compassion International before either of us had kids (both newlyweds in fact). Since then I have gotten to know each of her new additions & her amazingly talented husband, who created my very own photography logo for me. You can find his work @www.lukeflowerscreative.com. He is truly so gifted & I love what he created for me. If you ever need anything artistic...look up Luke. Did I mention how adorable & sweet their kiddos are? Well...they are. I loved doing their portraits during this session---each with their own unique personality that came shining through. Thanks again for allowing me this opportunity. Many blessings to you, Flowers Family, in the upcoming year, 2012.
~Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment