December 4, 2011

Colorado Springs Family Photographer--------------------The DeMoss Reunion







Would you look at this gorgeous group?!! Love the color combinations they chose with the fabulous fall backdrop. We went to the Broadmoor for this big family reunion session. There were lots of little ones to work with...which made for plenty of laughs. I had the priviledge of photographing this group because I was asked by my former neighbor & co-worker, Tara DeMoss. I had a great time & loved capturing shots with all the grandkids & grandma (this one not posted), each of the individual families as well as the mom with her beautiful children. There were so many great spots at this one of a kind location; a first for me to shoot here...so glad we did. Hope you all love your photos as much as I loved taking them.
Many Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment