September 22, 2011

Colorado Springs Family & Baby Photographer---------The Bornhofen Family








This is the sweet Bornhofen Family & ironically enough...I went to Highschool with both Lindsay & Dain (same graduating class even). It is fun to see them married with their little guy (Joel)...what a sweet, little family!!! Lindsay & Dain were both so enamoured by Joel's every smile, yawn & giggle---it was so sweet to watch. You are wonderful doting parents!!! Joel was equally precious during our photoshoot...so happy & compliant. We may have pushed him to his breaking point by the end however; I think food & nap were on his mind by the end of it all. I loved capturing your family & creating moments & memories Bornhofens...I hope you love the photos as much as I loved taking them!!!
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment