September 2, 2011

Colorado Springs/Monument High School Senior Photographer (Boulder, CO)--------------Senior: James










I met James through a mutual client/friend who lives in Longmont/Boulder area & since I was already making the trek up for her son's Senior pictures...well, it worked out!!! James is the oldest of six & from what I understand ia a rock-star in track. I had a great time with his mom, aunt & two sisters that tagged along to give their input & wisdom during the shoot. We snagged some pretty sweet spots at their country club as well as some shots with dad's 65 Mustang (those were my fav)!!! I had a wonderful time with this family & hope to shoot many more Seniors from this household. Many blessings on your Senior year James...I hope it's all you want it to be and then some. =)
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment