September 2, 2011

Colorado Springs/Monument High School Senior Photographer (Longmont,CO)--------Senior: Zach










This is High School Senior: Zach. If you couldn't tell from the photos Zach is an AMAZING golfer...he has been playing since he was 3 yrs. old. He & his family belong to a beautiful golf/country club in Longmont where I met them to see Zach in his element. Zach plays on the Varsity team at his High School & LOVES to swing on the "green" whenever he gets the chance. I learned more about about this sport than ever before: backspins, birdies, bunkers...so much terminilogy it made my head spin!!! It was really fun to watch Zach show off his skills during the shoot & I tried to capturing the spirit of his passion for it all the while. His mom, Holly, & I drove the golf cart all over & chit-chatted about Zach's Senior year as we hopped from one spot to the next. Zach changed into his "Vikings" Football jersey for the 2nd half of the shoot---only appropriate since they used to live in Minnesota!!! Many blessings to you Zach in your Senior year...I hope it's filled with many, many wonderful memories!!!
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment