September 2, 2011

Monument Children's Photographer-----------------------Ryan----4yrs. old














Ohhh my!!! This is Ryan...he just turned 4 & he's HONESTLY one of the cutest kids I have ever laid eyes on. Not to mention his little munchkin voice...I really love him!!! He is the son of my amazing & fabulous friend & hairdresser. I loved, loved, loved taking pictures of Ryan this past Saturday...it was just him & I in his own backyard (yes, they have fabulous back-drops right in their very own backyard)!!! It was so fun that he had 3 outfit changes during his session...each having their own unique feel & style to them. I think it brought out his character: his smile, his sparkly brown eyes, his fighter, his spunk, his mini-attitude!!! The warrior outfit was his mom's idea...a new gift he just received for his birthday...did I mention how he loved showing me what each & every weapon was used for!=) Then we moved on to preppy/casual & ended on swimwear...because afterall, he was headed to the pool afterwards & he does look oober-adorable in his swimmy floaties!=) Thanks again Amy for allowing me the priviledge of taking pics of your cutie!!! I had SO MUCH FUN!
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment