September 21, 2011

Colorado Springs Family & Children's Photographer--------The Atwood Family







Meet the Atwood Family: Aaron, Sarah, Hannah & Ellie. They are also my neighbors...they live at the other end of my street. I have gotten to know each of them on an individual basis & I love them all. Aaron is an amazing runner...he even ran the ascent up Pikes Peak this summer. Sarah is a thrifty couponer (the best I've ever seen), Hannah is a brilliant, beautiful 4 yr. old that can charm just about anyone & Ellie has eyes that sparkle & dance like a glass/porcelan doll. They are adorable & flexible (the latter half I learned the day of the shoot as I impromptu changed locations due to crazy busy crowds.) I love the way the sun lit up the flower feilds & their pretty faces during this morning shoot. I hope you guys love your photos...I loved taking them!!!=)
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment