September 21, 2011

Manitou Springs Family/Children's Photographer------The Fregoe Family












LOVE this family & I love that we shot in Manitou Springs...so full of life, energy & color down there. I feel like it really brings out my creative side when I'm in that part of town!!! So much to see & do...also, the kids love it; it keeps them fully entertained & that always helps when shooting little ones. The Fregoe family has now moved to upsate New York, but wanted to get in one last set of family pictures in Colorado before leaving...this was part of their final hoorah! I was sad to see them go, as they are beautiful faces to photograph & beautiful souls to know, but happy to see where God will take them & what He has in store for their lives. Life is an adventure...live it to the fullest!!! Hope you guys are getting settled into your new place & getting acquainted with your new town, school, church, etc.
Love & Miss ya!!!
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment