October 6, 2011

Castle Rock Family Photographer-------------Celina & Andy Baldwin & Wilson (the dog)











I was honored to take Celina & Andy's photos for a special project they are working on. They are so easy & photogenic & Wilson, their dog, is the cutest! They were so awesome they even brought their own props (chairs---which are not seen in THESE photos). The chairs had such fun & funky patterns, I wanted to keep them!!! I had a blast & got a little carried away with my snap-happy finger (like always)...thanks for being patient with me Andy!;) Celina is ALSO a photographer, based in Castle Rock.You can find her work @ http://www.celinadbaldwinphotography.com/.
She does AMAZING work & I have had the privledge of shooting several weddings with her as her 2nd shooter. She is confident & beyond skilled in her photographic/creative abilities. I have LOVED getting to know her better this year & I hope I have the opportunity to work with her more in the future!!!
Many Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment