October 23, 2011

Colorado Springs Children Photographer-------------The Jewett Grandchildren











THIS session was BY FAR one of my favorites to do...I mean look at them!!!=) First of all they look like they are straight from the cover of a "Children's Place" ad. I loved their coordinating plaids & solids, reds, greys, blacks, shoes, boots, head-bands, hats...the works. Too fun!!! I had 7 kiddos at this session ranging from 2yrs. old to 9 yrs. old. Whoah! It made for a lot of laughs (mainly for me). hee-hee. We went to Monument Valley Park & set up camp or at least it felt like it...thanks to 2 wonderful mommies who carried all my props & bribes the entire shoot was a success. Hope you ALL love the photos as much as I loved taking them!!!
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment