October 6, 2011

Colorado Springs Family & Children Photographer--------The Taase Family











What a beautiful & sweet family!!! I adored them SO MUCH!!! We had plans to meet at Rock Ledge Ranch & I completely forgot about the craft fair going on...yet, this family was so easy, compliant & flexible---they just UP & met me at a new location on the fly!!! They made the entire shoot a breeze!!! We waited patiently for our turn at the stone bridge while a HUGE crew of photographers were photographing who we only assumed was a musician, since she was singing for all to hear!!!=) It made for some laughs for sure. Marla & Phewie (sp?) your daughters are so beautiful & I hope I get to continue to photograph them for years to come!!! What a blessing you all were to me that day! I hope you LOVE your photos as much as I loved taking them!!! =)
Many Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment