October 6, 2011

Colorado Springs High School Senior Photographer-----------Palmer Ridge High School Senior: Christian








Meet High School Senior: Christian. I learned in a very short amount of time that Christian LOVES football, specifically the Raiders. I had a good time with the challenge of finding different ways to make this Senior male smile. Ha! Although, fortunately for his mother, he pulls off the whole tough guy image well...so the many serious shots that I captured still look amazing!!! =) We started off at Rock Ledge Ranch & found some amazing spots with fall foilage----there are some great advantages to waiting on your Senior Photos afterall. =) The next stop was Old Colorado City, which seemed to fit Christian's personality more...brick walls, back alleys & stooped steps. It was a good time overall & I hope Lisa (mom) is very pleased with the outcome of the images. I know I am.
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment