June 1, 2011

Colorado Springs Children Photographer---Sharla & Chloe aka: Mom & Daughter









This sweet mom & daughter are our neighbors & also, Chloe was in Preschool & Kindergarten with Sawyer these last two years. They were such a fun duo to photograph...so silly & sweet...they truly have a precious bond as mother & daughter. These pictures are a gift to their husband & dad for Father's Day!!! I'm sure he will LOVE every single one of them. It was a gorgeous, warm evening & we got to see so many neat animals roaming around Monument Valley Park...beavers, ducks, geese, chipmunks & squirrels. It was like a nature/zoo/learning hike feild trip all wrapped into one. Thanks for letting me photograph you lovely ladies...I hope I get the priviledge again & again!!! =)
Blessings,
Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Your Blog is so darling! I began blogging a little less than a month ago and have been looking for some good blogs to follow. I'm so happy I stubbled across yours. I love it. I wish you did photography here in Ohio :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! That's the biggest compliment I've ever received! Thank you Stacey...I wished I did photography nation-wide too. What fun it would be---I know I would meet the coolest people, like you. =) I have a FB Fan page you can follow also (I would love to "up" my numbers over there). It's just under CKE Photography. Thanks for leaving me a comment----it made my whole day!!!=)
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete