June 23, 2011

Denver Engagement Photographer------Amy & Redge...soon 2 be Mr.& Mrs.














I had the pleasure of photographing Amy & Redge's engagement pictures...probably one of my all time favorite shoots!!! They were so easy, so relaxed, so willing to go "here," stand "there," hold "this". One of my favorite things about this shoot is that it was in Downtown Denver...holla'!!! =) I not only got to enjoy the day with these awesome people, but I got to see where he proposed (the actual "spot." In addition, I saw the hotel where they are going to spend their wedding night & go in the bookstore that they regularly rendevous at!!! Not are they only perfect for each other, but you can actually see their faces light up when the other is near them. So endearing! Thank you guys for a fabulous evening on the town, dinner, parking fees & more than you NEEDED to pay me!!! I must also ADD: Amy is my BODY COMBAT instructor at the YMCA (hence the boxing glove pic). She ROCKS every week & I have the priveledge of attending her classes!;) I hope you BOTH love your photos as much as I loved taking them & I cannot WAIT to photograph your wedding/reception in August (another HOLLA')!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment