May 17, 2011

Colorado Springs Newborn Photographer----Newborn Megan---2 weeks & 3 days old












This family has grown close to my heart over the last year...I've been blessed to photograph sweet Clark & Hank in their sibling roles, as well as Susie's maternity pictures while carrying baby Meg, witnessed the miracle of life at her home-birth & now I watched them interact as a new family of 5 today!!! Amazing, adorable, patient & tender is how I would best describe the Campbell family. Motherhood looks soooo good on Susie (I don't know if she even realizes it). She's got the post-pregnancy glow while holding, nursing & interacting with Meg---if there IS such a thing!;) Clark & Hank are the best big brother & sister around...too cute! Not to mention Ian---the doting & oh-so responsible husband and father. Not only did I get to photograph sweet baby fingers & toes today, but they let me crash their coffee/birthday party for Miss Hank who turned 3 today!!! She's probably the sweetest 3 yr. old I've met YET. Love those big round eyes & the innocence behind her petite voice---too cute for words; really!!! I loved capturing every task, big & small, every kiss, hug & "burp". It was a pleasure to be a part today---thanks guys, once again, for allowing me the honor...
Many, many blessings on your new, growing & beautiful family!!!
Courtney

1 comment: