June 16, 2011

My 2 Nephews & Neice in Tennessee










Elijah---age:4, Caleb---age:6 & Whitney---age:8. Beautiful, sweet children & of course I am biased; they are family. We just got back from visiting them & my sister-in-law & hubby in Tennessee this last week. All of the cousins had so much fun together; it was a really wonderful time!!! They played for hours upon hours outdoors (on their 30 acres): catching butterflies, bouncing on the trampoline & getting dirty!!! These were just a few of the shots I snapped one day of the Schmeling kids...wish I had had more time for a family shoot. Such a precious family & we wish they lived closer. Hope you guys enjoy these & your cd with the rest of the pictures will be in the mail tomorrow. =)
Blessings & Love,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment