May 16, 2011

Colorado Springs Children Photographer---Sadie's Vintage/Fashionista Shoot















A girl after my own heart...that's my Sadie-girl. I didn't have to ask her to pose or what to do...she just KNEW. Not only does she naturally love to "model" like I did as a little girl, but she thrives on it!!! =) We had such a great time, just her & I----it was good bonding time. I was THRILLED with the beautiful weather...golden sunset, no wind, warm enough to wear a tu-tu & flip-flops!=)I was sooo happy with how each & every photo turned out---it was hard to narrow it down to a select few for the blog (of course I'm baised, she's my daughter)!!! I can't wait for another opportunity to do a shoot with her. And of course I also loved being able to use my fun, new props & putting her outfits together!!!I love you Sadie soooo very much!!!
Love,
MoM
xoxoxo

2 comments: