May 2, 2011

Colorado Springs Event/Newborn Photographer---Live Birth/Newborn---Megan Mae









On Saturday night, April 30th, I had the privilege of photographing & witnessing my first home birth with a midwife. It was amazing!!! Before I proceed, let me tell you, I have 100% permission to post pictures & share the amazing story from Susie Campbell herself!!! She labored quickly and beautifully & by beautifully I mean, she was strong & did it naturally---Megan was born at 8:43pm with 10 fingers & 10 toes, cute as cute can be!!! I cried of course; as did everyone in the room I'm sure. =)Through blood, sweat, tears, screaming, vomiting & a few curse words---the end result was worth it ALL...a gift from God!!! Baby Megan is such a blessing & sweet addition to their already adorable family!!!
Many Blessings,
Courtney

2 comments:

  1. so beautiful! I love it- there is nothing more beautiful than the moments of life coming to be...and you captured it beautifully. Congrats, Susie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adrianna!!! Agreed, it was so amazing & always such a miracle in my eyes. =)

    ReplyDelete