March 30, 2010

Colorado Srpings Children/Family Photographer---The Proenneke Family









Thank you Proenneke Family for allowing me the priviledge of taking your family photos. You were all such a delight to photograph...such happy souls & darling faces, not to mention those boys' phenomenal eyelashes!!! So lucky! We picked the most gorgeous day out there...little did we know the rest of the world would be joining us at Garden of the Gods!!! Thanks for hanging in there with me as we ventured on to the Historic Rock Ledge Ranch, where I think some of our best shots of the day were captured. I love your photos & hope you do as well. Looking forward to watching your family grow over the years & hoping to capture those memories for you to cherish always!

Courtney =)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the one of just the 3 boys. What precious faces. Nice work catching it!
    MP

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so good! We had so much fun. YOur the best Courtney! Cant wait to see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job!!! :)

    Kelly D <>< :)

    Friend of Allison's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there you! Fun shoot! Love the family walking one, I want on like that!!! Few more Zumba classes and maybe I will set up a Spring shoot.:) haha...miss ya girl!

    ReplyDelete