March 3, 2010

Photographer Cristy & children















Cristy, a fabulous photographer & friend in Colorado Springs asked me to take pictures of her & her kids for her website. First of all...thank you Cristy for allowing me the priveledge of doing so & secondly, I think they turned out amazing! It is always a good time when we are together, no matter the circumstances & although we ended up with a few shed tears & almost a black eye in the midst of it all...I think we both ended up with some great pictures!!! =)

Love ya,
Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Hey there you, it is cool to see the differant ways you can make the same picture look in photoshop you know! So hmm....you know how I feel about picts w/ me in it..."ah well, get over it Cristy." Thank you for taking the pictures of me w/ my kiddos, I appreciate it a ton! Next, we need pictures of our family! Maybe a tad bit more into Spring???? Anyways, lovely!!! THANK YOU! Cristy

    ReplyDelete