March 15, 2010

Estes Park Wedding Photographer--------Mr. & Mrs. Vick

























First & foremost...congratulations Amanda & Jason (Mr. & Mrs. Vick)!!! Their wedding took place in the Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes Park, Colorado. It was absolutely beautiful with breath-taking views of snow-covered peaks all around. They could not have asked for a more gorgeous day...blue skies, sunshine & about 50 degrees; I don't think that can be beat on March 13th!!!

It was an emotion-filled ceremony with 30 friends & family gathered around as Amanda & Jason exchanged vows, rings & of course the "kiss." I had the priveledge of joining Amanda, bridesmaids & mom at a nearby hotel while they were getting ready...where I was able to capture some of my favorite pictures of the day. However, this day would NOT have had so many memorable moments captured had it not been for the help of my dear friend, Carrie. She "snapped" along side me from morning till the send off of Bride & Groom. I owe you many thanks Carrie for your patience, encouragement, great ideas & calming affect. You truly are a wonderful friend & amazing photographer!!!

Amanda & Jason, I hope you are having the time of your life on your honeymoon in Hawaii right now!!! In the meantime, I will plugging away at editing your photos from the "Big Day." Can't wait for you to see them when you get back. Once again, may God bless your new marriage & life together abundantly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment