March 12, 2010

Excitement & Terror...

Ok, the purpose this post serves is to a.)share two of my latest & favorite "photography related" purchases & b.)keep myself busy!!! Let me explain...

Tomorrow I am photographing my first wedding EVER & I must be honest...I am a giant jittery ball of nerves right now. The only thing keeping me from freaking out is blogging & this giant pastry I'm devouring in front of me!!! It's not a pretty sight, trust me!=) The closer I get to the end of this day, the more food I shove in my face.

I'm keeping this short & sweet, but just know that my first picture is in no way about me, my crazy hair or my ecentric choice of color-combo today, but rather about my Canon Battery Grip (that I think makes me look more pro than I am).
The second pic is to show off my fabulously artsy camera strap by August Blossoms (found on Etsy.com). I absolutely adore it!!! It's so me. Floral on one side & stripes on the other.

For those of you who follow my blog, please think of me & PRAY for me tomorrow...it's a BIG day! And as always...stay tuned for some really fun wedding pictures in the near future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment