November 21, 2011

Colorado Springs/Denver Engagement Photographer-------Abby & Josh












To be honest with you...I could've added 100 more photos to my blog from this session! Such a beautiful couple & so many great photos were captured. It was fun with several outfit changes & did I mention we took them at Red Rocks in Denver? A-mazing!!! =) What a gorgeous location!!! The leaves were still peeked, the sun warm on our skin & the lighting was perfect. It was an unbelievable afternoon with two sweet people so meant for one another. I loved getting to know them on a more personal, intimate level...(beyond phone calls & e-mails)especially since I'll be photographing their wedding next July. Yeah!!! Can't wait Abbby & Josh. Hope you are thoroughly enjoying your engagement photos...excited to see which one you chose for your "save the date." Continued blessings on your wedding planning. If you need anything between now & July, please don't hesitate to call me. Love you guys!!!
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment