November 20, 2011

Colorado Springs/Castle Rock Family Photographer-----The Hegedus Family







What a fun family filled photoshoot!!! This was my first time meeting & photographing the Hegedus Family. I instantly clicked with them...relaxed, photogenic & comical...my kind of people. I don't get the opporunity to photograph pre-teens very often, so this was really fun for me. It is such an easy age group...they aim to please, love to smile for the camera & do EXACTLY what I ask...it doesn't get much better than that. I love the portraits I took of the kids from this shoot (of course I couldn't get them to upload to blogger today, so they aren't seen here, but can be found on my Facebook page). Hope you had as much fun at this session as I did Hegedus Family...thanks for the opportunity & I hope you'll contact me for future family pics or any other photography needs.=)
Blessings,
Courtney
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment