November 23, 2011

Colorado Springs Family Photographer----------------The Lane Family









Another beautiful family & can I just say I was in fashion heaven when I saw this family show up to the shoot looking like "THIS." A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! Love the girls' eclectic dresses & how mom & dad coordinated...so much fun. Makes my job all the more fun whey they look this good & are so stinkin' adorable. The Lane family are ironically neighbors of mine...had never met them before, but my name was passed on to them from another neighbor, who's daughter was in my son's Kindergarten class last yr. Small world...yes. Good for business...absolutely!;) I had a blast working with this fam down at Monument Valley Park & boy, oh boy...were we fortunate...the fall foilage was at it's peak & the weather was unbelievably warm. All in all it was the perfect family shoot! Thanks guys...I look forward to many more family sessions with you. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment