July 6, 2011

Manitou Springs Children's Photographer-Jonah---15 months







Love, Love, Love this little guy!!! One of my all time favorite clients...maybe it's because I've been photographing him before he was even born (still in his ma-ma's bellly). I've been so fortunate & blessed to know this sweet family. We met on a casual Tuesday morning while things were fairly uneventful & quite down at the Penny Arcade...one of my favorite spots. We (Meghan & I) had fun chasing Jonah (who's 15 months old btw) around all the cars, trucks & planes. I'd say he has a small obsession. hee-hee!!! We were able to lure him away with some strawberry ice-cream & a bubble gum machine a few times...even snuck in a few outfit changes. Hope you love your photos Meg!!!
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment