July 30, 2011

Colorado Springs Family Photographer-----------------------------The Strasser Family









It would be an understatement to say I fell in love with this family lastnight!!! The Strasser Family found me through a relative on FB & the link I posted. It was such a blessing in so many ways to have met them. They were so easy, so relaxed, so flexible, so joyful, so beautiful, so patient...I adored meeting them, getting to know them & photographing them. They have two gorgeous & sweet adopted baby girls: Hannah, age:2, & Ava, age:2 weeks. We met down at Monument Valley Park & did the best we could considering it had just finished down-pouring & everything was very WET!!! They were great about it...& fortunately I had packed my blanket last minute. It's hard to always know what the weather looks like down south when I live up north. God is always good & always gracious to provide either wonderful weather or wonderful people to lighten my burden. This family was no exception...they were truly amazing in every way. I couldn't get enough of their little Hannah & I could've photographed her all night...what a doll!!! =) I pray God's many blessings on your beautiful family Jason & Shannon!!! I hope you love your photos as much as I loved taking them & can't wait for more photo sessions to come.
Blessings,
Courtney

2 comments:

  1. We enjoyed meeting you Courtney. Thank you for the fun photos! It's so nice to meet someone who you can see their passion for what they do! We look foward to seeing you again. I would love for you to come to South Denver so I can take you out for lunch & show you some great photo locations near where we live! :)
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, I had such an amazing time with your beautiful family...I cried on the way home from that shoot praising God!!! I would ADORE meeting you in Denver & shooting up there sometime...I'm sure the backdrops are incredible where you live. I am also glad you see my passion for my work, because I really do love what I do & feel blessed by the Lord he's given me the talent to carry it out. =)
    Blessings,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete