March 14, 2011

Manitou Springs Children/Family Photographer---The Van Tongeren Siblings









I had the privilege of photographing Blake,(almost 6) Logan, (4) & Dekker, (almost 2) on Saturday in colorful Manitou Springs!!! What a joy it was to be able to follow these cuties around while Jeni(their mom & my friend) & I got to catch up. They were all so happy & compliant to go & do exactly what I asked...of course colored twizzlers, hot chocolate & cotton candy may have helped a bit too!;) Jeni, I hope you love your photos & I was able to capture your kid's personalities perfectly for you!!! Thanks again---love ya bunches! =)
Blessings,
Courtney

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Really love the matching vests for the boys and the blue licorice! Great job Court! Jeni- you look BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hosanna!!! I agree, Jeni looked AMAZINGLY beautiful & I loved the boys' matching vests too! The colored licorice was a big hit!!! =)

    ReplyDelete