March 28, 2011

Monument Children Photographer---Miss Bekah









Sensational at Six...meet Bekah, she just turned...yep, you guessed it---6!!! She is a friend of my daughters & my friend's daughter. I ADORED taking her photos!!! Bekah is one of those types of people that makes my job easy...the camera loves her. We started at her amazing & charming home (in the backyard) in front of their oh-so-perfect backdrop (from a photographer's perspective). I always ask to shoot there when I'm at their house. Then we fancied on back to their empty lot which I refer to as the golden wheat feild---it, too, is amazing & I love it. Then I took Becca to a new little spot I scoped out a couple of weeks ago...the grafitti wall at the local art center. PERFECT for kids around this age if I do say so myself. =) Thanks Becca for being a "dream." Hope you LOVE them Amy!!! Can't wait to take more pictures of Ryan & your family as a whole. P.S. Did you happen to notice her sense of style...LOVE!!!
Blessings,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment