July 9, 2010

Colorado Springs Children Photographer---Sweet Cousins














I can honestly say I have never laughed so much at a photoshoot than I did at this one!!! What fun I had with these three spirited little girls...so much spunk, so much personality & hello...did I mention, they are beautiful!!! Zoe, especially, had me in stitches with her strong-will & quirky head-tilts to the side. =) Greydi grilled me with questions all day & Sydney was quick to throw a smile in my direction every time I asked. As you can see from the pictures we ran the full gamut of experiences from running in wheat fields, to playing at the arcade, to flying balloons & they even got their fair share of ice-cream to finish off the day!!! I, like always, got carried away in the adventure of it all (taking way too many photos) & therefore had a hard time narrowing down which pictures to highlight on my blog. Thanks Gen for journeying with me & allowing me to photograph your adorable daughters & niece. What a day!!! Let's do it again...real soon. =)

P.S. Gen is a dear friend of mine & we've known each other for over 17 years!!! Wow, makes me feel old---just had to add that side note!
Love ya,
Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Btw, that makes me feel old too :)
    love you! Gen

    ReplyDelete