July 26, 2010

Colorado Springs Children Photographer---The Summers Kids

Back in the old west...







This photoshoot was with one of my oldest & dearest friends from High School along with her precious "cargo" (& even her mom). I think I speak for us all, when I say..."Yee-haw"---we saddled up for a good time at Rock Ledge Ranch & the Glenerie. All of the kids did great (including mine...who tagged along on this particular photoshoot). I loved, loved, loved all of the props my friend brought along to make this shoot a one of a kind: cowboy hats, boots, vests...even an old vintage rocking horse! We had so much fun hopping from spot to spot. It seemed like everything around us transformed into the old west; barn backdrops, split rail fences and old log cabins came to life in the photos. I thoroughly enjoyed my one on one time with each of her kids: Caden, Owen & Gracie as we took close-ups & tried to capture little cowboy & cowgirl smiles. Soooo much fun!!! Thanks for making time during your busy visit to Colorado for this photoshoot---it was super special & I LOVE these photos; hope you do too!

P.S. I especially like the photo of Kristin looking like "Super Mom" holding it all together with her beautiful smile while her kids are falling apart all around her!!! I think this was one of the last shots of the day!!! Ha-ha-ha. I just had to put it on the blog---as so many moms can relate. =)

Love you all,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment